Friday, February 4, 2011

Folding


A few years ago when I had just joined the Book Arts Roundtable I remember that Karen finished up a monthly meeting with a demonstration of "book folding." We knew the demo was on the night's agenda and members brought along books, paperbacks or hardcovers, to try some of the folding styles. Ever since, whenever my local library annual book sale comes around I think about buying some used books to fold. I've never become so skilled as to attempt this. There's a lot of practice and planning that goes into figuring out the complexity of these folding jobs. Thank you to Pam Scheinman for sharing that link with the BAR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Bar Members and book arts Friends. Please keep your comments to the subjects of book arts and the Book Arts Roundtable. We'd love to hear about books, websites and other sources of inspiration. Update us on your progress with a book related project.